who have committed to collaborate?
- National Association of Academies of Science - provide a venue to publish and present to the national and international scientific community.
- Sigma Xi (Premier Scientific Research Society of North America and publishers of “The Scientist”) - provide participation in its annual symposia and publication in their “Journal of Young Investigators”.
- AAAS (Publishers of the journal “Science” and the largest Scientific N.G.O.) - provide venues for student and teacher publications and presentations on a national and international level.
- Dartmouth College - donation of scientific equipment and providing scientific and business mentorship.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center - donation of scientific equipment.
- National Science Teachers Association - provide venues for students and teachers to share information.
- Crossroads Academy - lease of a facility to house the NHAS STEM Research Center.
- White River Junction VA Medical Center - donation of used research and laboratory equipment.
- Ampylus Inc. - donation of gene research equipment and competitive awards.
- EnviroLogix - donation of gene research equipment.
- Celdara Medical - donation of research equipment.
- Simbex - financial support.
- Hypertherm, Inc. - volunteers for engineering mentorship.
- Hypertherm HOPE Foundation - financial support.
- The Couch Family Foundation - financial support.
- The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation - financial support.
- The Northern Borders Regional Commission - financial support.
- The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation - financial support.
- The Lyme Foundation - financial support.
- The White Mountains Insurance Group - financial support.
- Kish Consulting and Construction, Inc. - provide facility design, sponsored 1st phase of STEM center renovation.
- Warren E. Bahr, CPA, PLLC - provide tax and financial advise.
- Larry Shaper, Domus Custom Builders - provide construction design.
- Tech Soup - software Donation
- Intuit - software donation
- Regional Scientists - have provided and will continue to provide mentorship, technical support, and guest lectures.
- The NHAS Board - untiring commitment of time, energy and financial support to make our mission a reality.
Become a friend of nhas
Please let us know if your organization would like to support the New Hampshire Academy of Science's mission by filling out the form below. Thank you!